Cleaning your floors can feel like a daunting task; however, it is necessary since floors accumulate dust, spills, and pet accidents if you’ve got a furry friend. According to research in science, you should vacuum and wash your floors every one to two weeks.
Despite expert suggestions to clean frequently, following a multi-step process of sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping can be time-consuming. Sometimes, you may just accept a dirty home because cleaning it feels like an Olympic sport! Luckily, the two-in-one vacuum mop combo eliminates room for excuses and makes cleaning efficient.
|Product Image||Model||Power Source||Run Time||Weight||Water Tank Capacity||Key Features||Latest Price|
|Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum, 2306A||Corded Electric||N/A||11 lbs||28 oz||View Price|
|Shark VM252 VACMOP Pro Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop||Battery||13 mins||3.34 lbs||12 oz||View Price|
|ILIFE V5s Pro, 2-in-1 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mopping||Self-charging battery||110 mins||4.5 lbs||N/A||View Price|
|Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner, FH40160||Corded||N/A||13.8 lbs||48 oz||View Price|
|BISSELL Symphony Vacuum Cleaner and Steam Mop 2 in 1||Corded||N/A||9.74 lbs||12.8 oz||View Price|
|Tineco Floor ONE S3 Smart Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum||Cordless, battery||35 mins||9.9 lbs||20.2 oz||View Price|
|ECOVACS DEEBOT Slim2 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Dry Mop||Battery, remote control/app||110 mins||6.6 lbs||N/A||View Price|
Top 7 Vacuum and Mop Combo Best Sellers on Amazon
- Tineco iFLOOR 3 Breeze Complete vacuums and mops hard floors at the same time. Easy to store in small spaces but doesn't compromise on cleaning performance.
- This powerful, 2-in-1 floor washer leaves your floors completely dry and streak-free in a matter of minutes with a water recovery rate of over 90% - meaning floors get cleaner, dry faster, and look their best.
- Set iFloor 3 Breeze Complete in its storage dock and run the hands-free self-cleaning cycle to keep the brush and tubes clean and odor-free.
- Lightweight and self-propelled design, the iFloor 3 Breeze Complete helps you to move freely. Easily maneuver up and down stairs and into every corner.
- The COMPLETE edition includes an enhanced accessory pack with 2 roller brushes, and 2 bottles of Tineco Deodorizing and Cleaning Solution, so you're always ready to tackle the next sticky mess.
- 🏠[2-In-1 Mopping Robot Vacuum]: The 1400Pa mopping robot vacuum cleaner combo can quickly remove dust, paper scraps, and other garbage. Wet mop function and 230ml electric control water tank, even penetration, suitable for all hard floors, such as laminate, ceramic tiles, granite, parquet, etc.
- 📱[Smart App & Voice Control] You can easily create a home clean schedule, change the clean mode, and control the clean direction by using the Tuya Smart App. The auto vacuum robot is also compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, allowing users to make the robot start and stop the clean by voice commands. Remote control is also included in the package for your convenience. (⚠The APP only supports 2. 4GHz WiFi.)
- 🔔[Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance Upgraded Again]: The robot vacuum has advanced 3D precise obstacle avoidance function, a full set of sensors can intelligently identify and avoid white walls, stairs, and obstacles. 2.87'' slim design helps the robot vacuum cleaner to reach every corner of a house or narrow space, clean leftover dirty areas, and keep your house neat.
- 🔋[100mins Runtime & Self-charging]: Both mopping and vacuuming offer two levels of intensity adjustment, adjustable for different floor types. With 2500mAh battery capacity, the robotic vacuum cleaner can continuously work 100min in a 1290sqft house, and will automatically back to the charging base and recharge when in low battery or finished cleaning.
- 💪[4 High-Efficiency Cleaning Modes]: The robot vacuum and mop combo can be flexibly switched between different modes through the remote control or APP (Auto/Spot /Edge/Zig-zag cleaning) to meet the different cleaning needs of the family. Among them, the zigzag path can cover the largest area for cleaning, reduce missed scanning, and increase efficiency by 30%.
- Vacuum and steam your hard floors at the same time.
- Sanitize floors using the natural power of steam, eliminating 99. 9% of germs and bacteria.
- Easy Touch Digital Controls to switch between vacuum, steam or both.
- Powerful, cyclonic vacuum helps capture dirt and debris.
- Includes: (1) microfiber soft pad, (1) microfiber scrubby pad and a detachable mop pad tray.
- EVERY PURCHASE SAVES PETS. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- VACUUM AND WASH AT THE SAME TIME. Makes everyday pet mess cleaning quick and easy.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING. Safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, vinyl, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, area rugs, and more.
- PICK UP PET MESSES. CrossWave Pet Pro multi-surface cleaner comes with a Tangle-Free Brush Roll, Pet Hair Strainer and PET Multi-Surface Formula with Febreze Freshness.
- HASSLE-FREE CLEAN. Minimize pet hair from wrapping around the brush roll, separate large debris from the liquid to reduce sink clogging with the pet hair strainer and reduce pet odors, all in one clean
- 3-IN-1 CLEANING : The Shark HydroVac Cordless Pro XL vacuums, mops and cleans itself at the same time to deep clean hard floors and clean area rugs.
- WET + DRY MESSES: The powerful suction and hydro mopping pulls in dirt and debris, wet messes, stains and grime to leave a streak-free, clean surface that you can walk on almost immediately.
- STARTS CLEAN, STAYS CLEAN: The continuous self-cleaning system helps prevent dirt from being redeposited back on your floor and the antimicrobial brushroll* helps prevent odors and bacteria on the brushroll. *Brushroll treated with antimicrobial substance to preserve roller and resist bacterial odors on the brushroll.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING: Designed for all sealed hard floors including hardwood, tile, marble, laminate. It also removes surface dirt and odors from area rugs.
- ELIMINATES ODORS: The Shark HydroVac 12 oz. multi-surface concentrate with odor neutralizer technology instantly eliminates and prevents odor from reforming on floors and area rugs. Perfect for pet owners.
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets
- Vacuum And Steam Your Floors At The Same Time
- Drop-It Tank Emptying System Which Prevents You From Getting Your Hands Dirty
- includes Disposable Pads For Those Pet Messes You'd Rather Throw Away And Washable Microfiber Pads For Everyday Cleaning
- Powerful, Cyclonic Vacuum Helps Capture Pet Hair And Debris.
- 🎄【How Professional It is】The rechargeable robot vacuum cleaner uses the advanced SLAM lidar (Sampling Rate: 2160 times per second) to ensure quick mapping. It has 23 sensors and TOF sensor to prevent falling and anti-collision. In addition, it adopts the Japanese Nidec brushless fan with the strongest suction of 3500pa, really is your best choice for a large and complex home environment.
- 🎄【How Easy Your Life Will Be】The automatic robot vacuum integrates sweeping, mopping, sweeping & mopping (3-in-1) to meet your various requirements for cleaning rooms. Its 3.5L disposable dust bag holds up to 60 days of dirt and debris, freeing your hands and preventing dust allergies. You can also add Smart Life to the Alexa and Google Assistant apps and then directly control Laresar L6 pro turn on and off by your voice.
- 🎄【How to Start Up】First, place the Laresar Smart Robot Vacuum and Mop in its upright position and desired area in your home. After connecting to power, please follow the Quick Start Guide (included in the package) to download the app and register for first time users to log in. All the operations can be directed on the app, simple and convenient. Of course, if you need an extra operation video please let us know.
- 🎄【What Is the Most Important】Laresar is committed to providing products of high quality. We really cherish all the support of every customer. In order to obtain high-quality products, we strictly control the production process. Sincerely hope this robot will help you a lot and increase the happiness of your family life.
- 🎄【What about the Warranty】We provide a 2-year free warranty service. And you just need to contact us to activate it. In addition, we provide considerate after-sales service. If you have any problem or suggestion, please feel free to tell us. Our team will answer you within 24 hours. Thank you for choosing Laresar.
A Vacuum Cleaner That Also Mops
If technology hasn’t surprised you already, get ready to enter a new phase of your life! You’ll have no excuse for a dirty house with an efficient device that allows you to vacuum and mop at the same time. You can save time and costs associated with performing a multi-step cleaning method.
To make your life easier and house cleaner, we have shortlisted six of the best vacuum mop combinations. Our research suggests that the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop is a device you should keep on your cleaning list, especially before the holiday season. Keep reading to find out why.
Cleaning Made Simpler
When you own one of the best vacuum and mop combos, cleaning will no longer be a task you put off until the unforeseen future. Luckily, technology and research have made it possible for vacuum mop businesses to create products to simplify challenging tasks continuously. As the vacuum and steam mop work together, some products even have hot steamer functions that humidify and sterilize the different types of floors.
We researched to find you the best 7 vacuum cleaners and mops on the market, along with recommendations for some other products that serve specific purposes. Continue reading about our recommendation of the best vacuum cleaner and mop combo.
What is a Vacuum and Mop Combo?
A vacuum and mop/steam combo is a vacuum that can vacuum and mop. You may have to reassemble some devices depending on the purpose you want them to serve. Other devices can do both at the same time. You don’t need to use harsh and expensive chemicals because they only require water. The vacuum is in the front of the mop, and the device sucks up all the dust before the mop hits the floor. Sounds too good to be true, right?
You can find vacuum and mop combos in two categories. These are the Upright Vacuum Cleaner and mop combo and the robot vacuum cleaners and mop combo. The upright vacuum and mop combo are similar to a standard vacuum cleaner in terms of appearance, just with the additional feature of a mop.
What Can a Robot Vacuum Mop Do?
The robot vacuum and mop cleaner is a machine in the shape of a small disc with a single or hybrid purpose. The hybrids can vacuum, with some having mop capabilities. The robot vacuum and mop combos are less labour intensive because they run by themselves, are rechargeable and can be controlled through apps on your phone through the WiFi features.
Credit: Tima Miroshnichenko Via Pexels
Now that you know what a vacuum and mop combo is and what you should look for before buying one, you are in a much better position to make an informed decision. The BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro has been found to have the best experience due to its technology, and you’ll find out why in the article. This article would not be complete without providing customers with options for other combos out there. Below are some of the top 7 best Vacuum and mop all in one combo:
BISSELL Cross Wave Pet Pro is considered one of the best vacuum steam mop combos in the market. This is an upgrade from the Bissell Cross wave All In one 1785 released two years ago.
The Bissell Crosswave is a versatile machine that vacuums and mops at the same time. It is a revolutionary multi-surface cleaning system engineered for pet parents that vacuum. It looks and cleans hair much better than its predecessor.
- The upgrade comes with a thicker brush roll that easily handles more hair. It doesn’t matter if it’s from pets or humans.
- With a small plastic filter added to the dirt tank, the recipient cleans a lot faster.
- Affordable price and easy storage.
- High power consumption.
- Uses a lot of cleaning formulas.
This product provides users with the ability to clean a place at an affordable price. It is convenient to use as it is cordless. The dirt and debris on your floor get vacuumed up and freshly mopped to ensure that the floor is squeaky clean. If you enjoy your lazy days, this product is a good choice as it requires no filter or maintenance. All you need to do is replace the pad with Shark Mop Pad Refills.
One key benefit of this product is the user’s ability to toss the disposable pad in the trash, saving you from the horror of touching all the gunk that came out from underneath your couch or other corners of your home. Thank goodness for the no-touch disposal!
- Powerful suction spray for mopping needs.
- Disposable mop pads, so maintenance is low.
- No-touch disposable, so no requirement to get your hands dirty.
- Mop’s body has LED lights for a more precise vision of dirt.
- Easy and convenient to use.
- Lightweight body and easy to store.
- It can be time-consuming to clean if the charge runs out and you need to wait for it to charge.
- You cannot use the product on carpets.
The iLife V5s Pro can suck up dirt, pet hair, debris and dust from your hard floors and low-pile carpets. After the vacuum cleans up any mess, you can attach the water tank and mop cloth, select your schedule, and let the machine do the work.
You don’t have to worry about dirt underneath any low couches or chairs because the slim body of the iLife V5s allows the product to enter small areas and clean any dirt. Due to its convenient size, it provides easy cleaning, allowing you to rest assured that no areas of your home are left untouched.
The automatic self-charging feature takes away your headaches as this smart device lasts up to 110 minutes of work. It automatically docks and charges after it completes its work and is always prepared to clean the floor.
- Powerful vacuum mode that sucks up different kinds of dirt.
- Mopping system with an intelligent control water tank.
- Quiet motor, but still powerful.
- Can schedule cleaning work, making life simpler.
- Includes a unique suction inlet where the pet hair goes in.
- Not ideal if you have too many carpets.
- Not WiFi Connected.
Known for their affordability and design, they live up to their reputation. The product brushes gently and cleans floors from all angles. Dual tanks for clean and dirty water, making cleaning simpler. The Hoover FloorMate Deluxe consists of a Clean Boost Control feature by applying extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas.
The product can clean different floors, so if you have wooden floors in the bedroom and tiles in the kitchen, you can use the same cleaner.
- Lightweight, easy to carry and store.
- Separate tanks for clean and dirty water.
- The removable nozzle provides a combined squeegee and suction to dry quickly
- Can clean a variety of floors, including grout, tile, and vinyl.
- Moto functioning issues occur sometimes.
- You cannot use it on carpets.
The Bissell Symphony is an all-in-one vacuum and mop vacuums and mops simultaneously on steroids.
Many home cleaning experts have chosen it as the best steam mop for hardwood floors.
There is no need to take a break after vacuuming to mop later. It uses microfiber mop pads and is best suited for complex and sealed floors. The symphony has a 25-foot power cord which is longer than other equipment used for cleaning jobs.
There are four cleaning pads, two of which have scrubbing tips for more deep cleaning. It features a dry tank technology that keeps your dirt tank dry while your steam prevents humidity from entering the vacuum.
- The good thing about this combo is that you can steam, “sterilize,” and sweep at the same time without needing to reassemble the machine.
- You can Control the Amount of Steam.
- It works great on any bare floor, from marble to tile and laminated wood.
- You can quickly assemble the device using the quick guide and start cleaning immediately.
- The handle can be adjusted in 5 ways depending on how you want to use it.
- It heats the water and steams in about 30 seconds which is better than other vacuum cleaners.
- It comes with a 2-year limited warranty if purchased from amazon and a 3- year limited warranty if purchased directly from the website.
- Due to its combo function, it is a lot heavier than most but provides convenience.
- The steam mop needs distilled water which is an added expense.
- Hard to clean big spills properly and end up spreading them around.
This innovative iLoop Smart Sensor technology detects messes and makes cleaning easier for you. It auto-adjusts suction power and water flow, and the dual tanks separate the clean and dirty water.
If you have a tough time remembering when you changed a filter or battery, luckily, the Tineco Floor One S3 sends maintenance reminders. The smart feature also lets you know when the floor is dirty and adjusts the cleaning speed based on dirt. When your vacuum mop is doing all the work, all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy a clean home!
- Can clean large messes.
- No maintenance headache, as the app reminds you.
- Dual and keeps clean and dirty water separate.
- Cordless and portable, easy to carry and store.
- Power suction and efficient mop.
- Battery life isn’t great, with approximately 35 minutes of is run time.
- If maintenance reminders don’t work cause of a glitch, the product could get damaged.
This is one of the most affordable robot cleaners out there. Its low-profile design makes it easier to clean under furniture, and the rotating brushes sweep well in corners. The DEEBOT has 110 minutes run time and the lowest height in the market.
It comes with a variety of cleaning methods to tackle different messes in your home. Other features include the Spot mode for when you need intensive cleaning on a specific spot or edge mode for cleaning specific edges in your house.
- The low-profile design allows it to access more areas and remove dust and dirt from hidden areas.
- It can also clean hair and debris.
- You can control it with an app, and the app allows you to schedule your cleaning correctly.
- You don’t have to return it to the charger once it’s done, and it will automatically return itself to the charging dock when the battery gets low.
- The Slim2 is hard to use on carpets and challenging room layouts with average random pattern navigation and no brush bar.
- It works well on smooth floors, but you may need another brand if the space to be covered is too ample.
What to Consider Before Buying a Vacuum and Mop at The Same Time
There are several Vacuum and Mop combos that you could use for your home or office. You should understand the features of the product and how they each work to make the best decision. In this article, we list down what you should consider before going out to buy one.
Floors at home or in the office need attention to maintain a good appearance. Most Vacuum and Mop combos work well on different floors, but some are designed for specific types of floors. There are different types of floors, including tiled floors, laminated floors and hardwood floors, among others.
Some vacuum and mop cleaners may not be suitable if you own pets, especially those that shed hair because they do not clean pet hairs. Choose a vacuum that is well suited for your floors to avoid any damage. You could also go for ones with universal floor suitability that is best for most floors and carpets.
Size and Weight
This should be one of the first things you should think about before buying a vacuum and mop combo. Choose a size that will be easy to use and not take too much storage space. It shouldn’t weigh too much either. The more it weighs, the more expensive your shipping charges will be. Depending on who uses it, they must have enough energy to carry and push a heavy vacuum and mop combo. A lighter combo is better for children, while teenagers and adults can use the heavier ones. The size matters when it comes to using the device so that you don’t need to lean extensively when cleaning.
The vacuum and mop combo you use should work for multiple purposes. One of these purposes can be as a wet-dry vacuum cleaner, and it is also vital that they come with different utility heads for different types of floors. If you are looking for a versatile cleaner, consider its adaptability. If you are looking for an all-around cleaner, consider its adaptability.
A variation in the Vacuum and mop combo is the added steaming feature. If the combo has the functionality of steaming, it is known as a Vacuum and Steam combo. The vacuum and steam combo use steam instead of harsh chemicals to kill bacteria on floors, carpets and other surfaces.
Credit: Picsea Via Unsplash
You should consider how long your mop takes to generate steam. A good combo should take around 15 seconds to warm the water while others take more than a minute. If the combo has a bigger tank, it may take much longer to produce steam. You should have to wait for too long for the device to steam up just so that you can start cleaning.
The price of the combo you are choosing is the most important especially if you are buying one to save on costs. The best thing is to have a budget range to find a quality vacuum and affordable mop combo. Always compare the features and specs with their prices so that you can make the best choice.
Can You Mop & Vacuum At The Same Time?
The glory of owning specific vacuum mops is the ability to use the two functions simultaneously. Fortunately, the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro is a versatile machine that vacuums and mops simultaneously. The multi-surface cleaning solution is a top choice for pet parents that want to clean their homes efficiently.
The Bissell Symphony, All in One Vacuum and Steam Mop, is also capable of vacuuming and steaming the floor simultaneously. So, you can reap the benefits of two functions with a single device, enabling you to allocate your time elsewhere.
Do Vacuum Mop Combos Really Work?
If you’re unsure about whether the vacuum mop combo is right for you, it might be worth looking into a few products. With advanced technology and frequent improvements, the vacuum mop meets the requirements for all your cleaning needs at the same time.
After research and several tests by experts, vacuum mops have been recognized as the perfect combo to address floor cleaning needs. With different types of vacuum mops available for various floors, owners of the device can benefit from a clean home with less effort.
Brands like Bissell, Shark, Hoover, and many more have come up with numerous cleaning solutions to meet every homeowner’s needs. You can clean hardwood floors, tiles, carpets, and other surfaces thanks to the technology’s latest upgrades.
In the case of large working spaces and buildings, the vacuum and mop combos reduce the number of person-hours spent on cleaning and bulky equipment compared to traditional cleaning methods. The handles are adjustable so that you can clean in low areas and smaller spaces. The disadvantage of some of these combos is that they have to use a plug that limits their movements.
Credit: Tima Miroshnichenko Via Pexels
Are VacMops Worth it?
If you’re looking to complete a three-step cleaning job at once, vacuum mops are your best friend. You can choose from a range of devices with different prices based on your affordability.
Our list of products has high ratings to ensure you make the right choice during your vacuum mop purchase. When you purchase a vacuum mop, you invest in one product to complete three different tasks. If you’re looking for a product that picks up different types of dirt, most of the vacuum mops on our list are a great choice. From pet hair to debris and hard Play-Doh that your child forgot to pick up, a vacuum mop cleans it all.
Using a vacuum and mop combo has a lot more advantages compared to other cleaning equipment. You will only need water which saves money on having to buy expensive cleaners. The cost is significantly reduced in the long run because less money is spent on hiring cleaners when you use robot vacuum cleaners. It saves on time because you vacuum and mop at the same time.
Most Efficient Vacuum Mop
Although all of the vacuum mops listed above are helpful in their unique ways, it might be challenging to choose the one that best suits your needs. According to our research, the BISSELL Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum seems like the most feasible option. This Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro received more than 11,000 ratings and 4.5 stars on Amazon, making it a number one household choice for many clean freaks. The experts at Vacuum Guide recognized Pet Pro as a rescuer for pet owners.
In addition, many home cleaning experts selected this item as one of the vacuum mops for hardwood floors and area rugs, and it lives up to its tag. Despite some of its limitations, it is an excellent choice due to its availability at various mass merchants and efficiency at performing the cleaning task.
The Best Robot Vacuum & Mop
Many believe that robots are the future. The creators of cleaning devices are one step ahead of many of us. With the new and advanced robot vacuum mops, you can enjoy the perks of accessing a device that does two jobs at once on its own.
The ILIFE V5s Pro, 2-in-1 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mopping is one of the best devices with over 1,000 ratings with 4.0 stars. With its ability to clean pet hair, hard floor, and low pile carpets, the device continues to impress its users. The automatic self-charging and daily schedule features allow you to lay back and relax while the robot vacuum mop does the work.
How to Clean Different Types of Floors?
Since floors are not a one-size-fits-all solution, the type of floor in your house might be different from others. While some people prefer hardwood floors, others like the feeling of stepping on the carpet when they walk. Luckily, you can choose a vacuum based on the type of floors in your home.
Your laminate floors might be a little sensitive, so using an appropriate cleaning method is essential. To ensure that you’re treating your laminate floors with care, use a gentle vacuum mop.
Find the manufacturer’s instructions for your floor and check if they have suggestions for specific products to use for cleaning. Vacuum mops that work well on hardwood floors, such as the Tineco iFLOOR3 Cordless, are also known to clean up laminate floors efficiently.
Credit: Max Vakhtbovych Via Pexels
Wooden floors add a classic touch to any room, making them a viable choice for many homes. However, it is essential to prioritize the cleaning process to ensure that it continues to stay clean.
Wet dry vacuums such as the Bissell Symphony is the Best Vacuum, and Mop 2 in 1 vacuums debris and steams hardwood floors simultaneously, making it a good choice for wooden floors.
Carpets are the comfiest of all floors, and they’re a perfect winter companion because you don’t want your toes to freeze as you walk. However, it is vital to take preventive measures to keep your carpets from getting visibly dirty as they might be prone to stains and discolouration.
You can use a vacuum mop like the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard Floors and Area Rugs to clean your carpet. The brush on the vacuum efficiently cleans pet hair and other dirt on rugs while simultaneously cleaning the carpet’s surface.
Ceramic & Tile
Cleaning a ceramic and tile floor can sometimes be challenging as debris might get stuck between the tiles, appearing dirty. To ensure that dirt doesn’t get embedded in the tile or grout, you need to frequently use a vacuum mop to clean ceramic and tile floors.
Although many different vacuum mops will do the job, the BISSELL Symphony Vac and Steam 2 in 1 might be the right choice as they can work on ceramic and tile, along with other types of floors.
Making Sure Your Mop Vacuum is Pet-friendly
If you’ve got a fur baby at home, they probably spend most of their time on the floor. Making sure your mop vacuum is pet-friendly is essential to maintaining a healthy living environment for all your family members.
Mop vacuums like the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All in One and iLife V5s Pro can clean pet hair and stains. You may need to research the amount of hair a vacuum bag can handle and pick a product based on how much your pet sheds.
It is also essential to avoid using cleaning products with chemicals in them as they can be toxic to pets who sleep and play on the floor all day. Before using any liquid on the floor, read the labels to see if they are pet-friendly. Sometimes, simple soap and water can do wonders, depending on how dirty your floor is.
Credit: Stefan C. Asafti Via Unsplash
Could Your New Vacuum Mop Make You a ‘Cleaning Influencer’?
You might have heard of beauty and fitness influences or noticed their posts as you scroll down social media apps. Their posts often trend on social media and become the talk of the town. But, are you familiar with Cleaning Influencers?
If you weren’t a fan of TikTok for its daily new dance challenges, you might just start to embrace it if you’re a clean freak. The “#cleaning tag” hashtag on TikTok hit 8.4 billion views earlier this year after the Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum went viral on the app. Although the item was already high-rated, the glory it received on TikTok contributed to its fame.
The Tineco iFloor Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum works best on hard floors, such as hardwood, tile, laminate, vinyl, marble, and linoleum. TikTok users used the platform to display the functions of this vacuum, and people loved the results.
Do you have a passion for showing the world what you do to make your home squeaky clean? You might be a perfect fit for the Cleaning Influencer tag!