Cleaning your home or your working area is important for general hygiene. You obviously want to stay in a clean environment. But cleaning can demand a lot of work that most people consider too hectic. With large amounts of dust and spills, you’ll have to vacuum first and then mop or vice versa. It would be so much easier if you could do vacuum and mop at the same time right? Well, it is possible with a Vacuum and Mop Combo.
As per our research, the Bissell Symphony is the Best Vacuum and Mop 2 in 1. Keep reading to know why.
Top 5 Vacuum and Mop Combo best sellers on Amazon
- Save time by vacuuming debris and steaming hard floors at the same time. Cleaning Path Width:11", Tank Capacity:12.8 oz
- Sanitize with steam, using just water to eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria*. Surface Type:Hard Floors, Bare Floors. Power : 120 volts
- Easy to use with Easy Touch Digital Controls, 5-way adjustable handle, and Quick-Release Mop Pad Tray - 4 mop pads included.Power Cord Length: 25 Feet
- When used as directed, results may vary. Tested under controlled lab conditions.Dry Tank Technology keeps your tank dry while you steam
- Kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps. Heater Warm Up Time: 30 seconds. No easy scrubber feature
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation. Swivel head.
- Vacuums and washes your floors at the same time. Power Cord Length: 25 feet
- Pet pro 2306 A features a multi surface pet brush roll and pet hair strainer for easy multi surface cleaning. Safe for sealed hard floors and area rugs
- Pet pro 2306 A includes specialized pet cleaning solution to help eliminate pet odors. Tank Capacity - Water Tank - 28 Ounce | Dirt Tank - up to 14.5 Ounce
- Pet pro multi surface pet brush roll uses an innovative microfiber and nylon brush to mop and pick up dry debris at the same time. Power Rating: 4.4 amperes Cleaning Path Width: 12 inch
- Tangle free suction with dual side brushes; Perfect for picking up pet hair
- At just 2.2 inch tall, it will fit under almost all types of furniture
- Three stage cleaning: sweeps, vacuums, and mops; Comes standard with stair safety, obstacle detection technology and auto recharge
- Control the deebot directly from your mobile phone or using the remote; Schedule daily or weekly cleanings
- Control and schedule this deebot directly from your smart phone with the ecovacs app; Includes 1 year manufacturer's warranty and extra accessories kit
- Smart App: Control the robotic vacuum from your iOS or Android phone and schedule daily cleanings.
- 3-in-1 Cleaning: Great for dirt, dust, spills and hair, the SelfVac robotic floor sweeper leaves your home sparkling clean! As a high-powered vacuum, wet mop and sanitizing UV light in one, it offers adjustable brush speeds for deep cleaning fitted to your needs.
- Fast and Efficient: Utilizing AI technology, our robot sweeper navigates your home, cleaning under and around furniture! Its sophisticated map-building system improves efficiency over time, offering 98% coverage without cleaning the same area repeatedly.
- Hands-Off Vacuuming: Fall Prevention & Anti-collision Sensors + Climbing + Self Charge
- Floor Type: This vacuum works perfectly on hardwood floors. It will work on low pile carpets but will automatically shutoff on high pile carpets to protect the spinning brushes from damage.
If you have the best vacuum and mop combo you will no longer see cleaning as a time consuming and hectic task. Fortunately for you, today there are great devices available to simplify these tasks. They are called vacuum cleaners and mops combos. Some of them, as the vacuum and steam mops, even have hot steamer functions that allow to humidify and sterilize the different types of floors.
We have researched for you about the 5 best vacuum cleaners and mops in the market. Continue reading about our recommendation as the best vacuum cleaner and mop combo.
What is a Vacuum and Mop Combo?
A vacuum and Mop/Steam combo is a vacuum that is able to vacuum and mop. With some devices, you may have to reassemble it depending on what you want to use it for. Other devices can do both at the same time. You don’t need to use harsh and expensive chemicals because they only require water. The vacuum is in the front of the mop and sucks up all the dust before the mop hits the floor. Sounds too good to be true, right?
Vacuum and mop combos can be found in two categories. These are the Upright Vacuum Cleaner and mop combo and the robot vacuum cleaners and mop combo. The upright vacuum and mop combo is similar to a normal vacuum cleaner in terms of appearance just with the additional feature of a mop.
The robot vacuum and mop cleaner is a machine in the shape of a small disc that is either a single purpose or hybrid purpose. The hybrids are able to vacuum with some having mop capabilities. The robot vacuum and mop combos are less labor intensive because they run by themselves, are rechargeable and can be controlled through apps on your phone through the WIFI features.
Using a Vacuum and mop combo has a lot more advantages compared to other cleaning equipment. You will only need water which saves money on having to buy expensive cleaners. The cost is greatly reduced in the long run because less money is spent on hiring cleaners when you use robot vacuum cleaners. It saves on time because you vacuum and mop at the same time.
In the case of large working spaces and buildings, the vacuum and mop combos reduce the number of man-hours spent on cleaning and bulky equipment as compare to traditional cleaning methods. The handles are adjustable so that you can clean in low areas and smaller spaces. The disadvantage of some of these combos is that they have to use a plug which limits its movements.
What to Consider Before Buying a Vacuum and Mop at the same time
There are a number of Vacuum and Mop combos that you could use for your home or office. You should understand the features that make up the product and how they each work to make the best decision. In this article, we list down what you should consider before going out to buy one.
Floors at home or in the office need attention in order to maintain a good appearance. Most Vacuum and Mop combos work well on different kinds of floors but there are some that are designed for specific type of floors. There are different types of floors. They include tiled floors, laminated floors and hardwood floors among others.
If you own pets, especially those that shed hair some vacuum and mop cleaners may not be suitable because they do not clean pet hairs. Choose a vacuum that is well suited for your floors to avoid any damage. You could also go for ones with universal floor suitability that is best for most floors and carpets.
Size and Weight.
This should be one of the first things you should think about before buying a vacuum and mop combo. Choose a size that will be easy to use and not take too much storage space. It shouldn’t weigh too much either. The more it weighs the more expensive your shipping charges will be. Depending on who is using it they must have enough energy to carry and push a heavy vacuum and mop combo. A lighter combo is better for children to use while the heavier ones can be used by teenagers and adults. Size matters when it comes to using the device so that you don’t need to lean a lot when cleaning.
The vacuum and mop combo you use should work for multiple purposes. One of these purposes can be as a wet-dry vacuum cleaner. It is also important that come with different utility heads for different types of floors. If you are looking for a versatile cleaner, consider its adaptability. If you are looking for an all-around cleaner consider its adaptability.
A variation in the Vacuum and mop combo is the added steaming feature. If the combo has the functionality of steaming, it is known as a Vacuum and Steam combo. The vacuum and steam combo uses steam instead of harsher chemicals to kill bacteria on floors, carpets and other surfaces.
You should consider how long your mop takes to generate steam. A good combo should take around 15 seconds to warm the water while others take more than a minute. If the combo has a bigger tank, it may take much longer to produce steam. You should have to wait for too long for the device to steam up just so that you can start cleaning.
The price of the combo you are choosing is the most important especially if you are buying one to save on costs. The best thing is to have a budget range so that you can find a quality vacuum and mop combo which is affordable. Always compare the features and specs with their prices so that you can make the best choice.
Now that you know what a vacuum and mop combo is and what you should look for before buying one, you are in a much better position to make an informed decision. The BISSELL Symphony has been found to have the best experience due to its technology and you’ll find out why in the article… This article would not be complete without providing customers with options of other combos out there. Below are some of the top 5 best Vacuum and mop all in one combo:
1. BISSELL Symphony Vacuum Cleaner and Steam Mop 2 in 1 for Hardwood and Tile Floors.
The Bissell symphony all in one vacuum and mop actually vacuums and mops at the same time on steroids.
It has been chosen by many home cleaning experts as the best steam mop for hardwood floors.
There is no need to take a break after vacuuming to mop later. It uses microfiber mop pads and is best suited for hard and sealed floors. The symphony has a 25-foot power cord which is longer than other equipment used for cleaning jobs.
Watch this very deep video review of the BISSELL Symphony Vacuum and Mop at the same time combo:
There are four cleaning pads, two of which have scrubbing tips for deeper clean. It features a dry tank technology which maintains your dirt tank dry while you steam preventing humidity from entering the vacuum part.
- The good thing about this combo is you can steam, “sterilize”, and sweep at the same time without needing to reassemble the machine.
- You can Control the Amount of Steam.
- It works great on any bare floor from marble to tile and laminated wood.
- You can easily assemble the device using the quick guide and start cleaning immediately.
- The handle can be adjusted in 5 ways depending on how you want to use it.
- It heats up the water and steams in about 30 seconds which is better than other vacuum cleaners.
- It comes with a 2-year limited warranty if purchased from amazon and a 3- year limited warranty if purchased directly from the website.
- Due to its combo function, it is a lot heavier than most but provides convenience.
- The steam mop needs distilled water which is an added expense
- Hard to clean big spills properly and end up spreading it around.
2. BISSELL Cross wave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop.
BISSELL Cross Wave Pet Pro is considered one of the best vacuum steam mop combos in the market. This is an upgrade from the Bissell Cross wave All In one 1785 that was released two years ago.
The Bissell Cross wave is a versatile machine that vacuums and mops at the same time. It is a revolutionary multi-surface cleaning system engineered for pet parents that vacuum. It looks and cleans hair much better than its predecessor.
- The upgrade comes with a thicker brush roll that easily handles more hair. It doesn’t matter if it’s from pets or humans.
- With a small plastic strainer added to the dirt tank, the recipient is cleaned a lot faster.
- Affordable price and easy storage.
- High power consumption.
- Uses a lot of cleaning formula.
3. DEENKEE i7 Robot Vacuum Cleaner [Mopping, Sweeping & Vacuuming].
This cleaner is a good choice and is also cheaper as compared to other brands. This is an intelligent vacuum cleaner that roams around your house vacuuming and mopping carpets and floors. It not only vacuums and mops, but it can also sweep the floors.
It can be used for nearly any type of floor. Due to its small size it is easy to use and comes with additional parts. It can work well on dry floors due to its wet mopping feature.
- You can schedule the robot vacuum to clean at any time during the week.
- The virtual wall function prevents the vacuum from entering areas you don’t want it to go.
- The cleaner is controlled using a remote and costs much less.
- The cleaner can be recharged and the power lasts for 100 minutes on a full charge. You will hardly hear it running because it’s not noisy at all.
- The DEENKEE I7Robot vacuum cleaner requires regular maintenance and you will always need a screwdriver to replace or clean the filter.
- It doesn’t support applications and WIFI like other robot cleaners.
- The lack of a path planning feature makes it take a little longer to clean as compared to other devices that have mapping features.
4. ECOVACS DEEBOT Slim2 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Dry Mop
This is one of the most affordable robot cleaners out there. Its low profile design makes it easier to clean under furniture and the rotating brushes sweep well in corners. The DEEBOT has 110 minutes run time and the lowest height in the market.
It comes with a variety of cleaning methods to tackle different messes in your home. Other features include the Spot mode for when you need intensive cleaning on a specific spot or edge mode for cleaning specific edges in your house.
- The low profile design allows it to access more areas and remove dust and dirt from hidden areas.
- It can also clean hair and debris.
- Can be controlled with an app. The app allows you to properly schedule your cleaning.
- You don’t have to return it to the charger once it’s done, it will automatically return itself to the charging dock when the battery gets low.
- With average random pattern navigation and no brush bar, the Slim2 is hard to use on carpets and challenging room layouts.
- It works well on smooth floors but you may need another brand if the space to be covered is too big.
5. Selfvac Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Wet Mop at the same time, Wi-Fi Robotic Vacuum.
The 3 in 1 Selfvac is uniquely designed with a high power vacuum, sanitizing UV lights and a wet mop. It’s easy to use and you can schedule your cleaning with your phone or remote control. Selfvac has map-based navigation that allows it to move throughout your home or office area.
A sophisticated map building system improves its efficiency over time. The robot glides in a methodical pattern picking up dirt, hair, fur, and spills.
You can either use the regular suction mode which can be used for every-day cleaning or high suction mode for when you need more power. It has a reusable dust container so you don’t need to have vacuum bags.
- With Artificial intelligence, the robot becomes more efficient once it familiarized itself with your home and even finds its way back to the charging center.
- This machine has voice prompts and can even tell you when it is unable to move.
- The Selfvac has dual side brushes with adjustable speeds which makes it suitable for laminate, tile, hardwood floors and carpets
- You can schedule for cleaning either daily or weekly. If not, you can do it manually instead.
- Expensive compared to upright and handheld vacuum cleaners
- Cannot be used to clean stairs, to vacuum the sofa or curtains.
The features don’t lie, the combos listed above are some of the best in the market. This is important so that you can be able to compare and know what you are getting into when you buy a specific combo. With all this information, you will be able to make a good choice depending on factors such as your floor type, the size and weight and the price of the vacuum and mop combo.VIEW PRICE